- Divide plants into smaller plants so there are more to go around
- Label all plants with a permanent marker, use popsicle sticks, or recycle those pot tags from previous years and write on the back
- Label with plant name, color and expected height
- Put individual plants in plastic bags, coffee cans, milk cartons, plant pots, etc.
- Keep plants moist
- If invasive please indicate on the tag - some people want invasive plants for spreading on a hillside or areas hard to mow or where grass won’t grow
- Anything for the garden, in the garden or about the garden will do!
- Garden tools
- Gardening books
- Flower pots (please clean first)
- House plants
- Seeds, bulbs
- Garden art
- If you are sharing plants or looking for plants, list on the Westonka Horticulture Education facebook so people can bring what you want or plan to take what you bring.
- We do ask that attendees limit plants taken so there are enough to go around, and limit to plants that are in the swap area. Please don’t be a plant hog.
Join us on Facebook.
Most meetings are held at the Westonka Library
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
For meeting dates, email us at email@example.com
Gift Certificates available for membership and events - please click here for more information.